ECO 502: Advanced Macroeconomics (Summer 2017)
- Macroeconomics Lecture Notes by Gregor W. Smith (Queen's University)
- International Macroeconomics by Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe and Martin Uribe
- Important data providers: WDI, FRED (St. Louis), Penn, UN, IMF (WEO), IMF, Development Dataset
- Assignment # 1 and data, Stata do file
- On the major shifts in macroeconomics since the 2007-08 global financial crisis (an interview with Atif Mian, Part I, Part II). Highly recommended.
- Tobin's q
- Chapters 1 to 3 in Jones and Vollrath (Introduction to Economic Growth, 2013).
- Chapter 3 (pp. 78-98), Chapter 5 (pp. 145-147; 167-176), and Chapter 1o (pp. 331-346) in Agenor and Montiel (Development Macroeconomics, 4th Eds, 2015).