ECO 502: Advanced Macroeconomics (Summer 2017)
- Macroeconomics Lecture Notes by Gregor W. Smith (Queen's University)
- International Macroeconomics by Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe and Martin Uribe
- Important data providers: WDI, FRED (St. Louis), Penn, UN, IMF (WEO), IMF, Development Dataset
- Assignment # 1 and data, Stata do file
- On the major shifts in macroeconomics since the 2007-08 global financial crisis (an interview with Atif Mian, Part I, Part II). Highly recommended.
- May 27 class will be held from 11:30 to 1:30.